Because it's always cookie season.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- 2 sticks of softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup + tablespoon of confectioners or granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Nd Vanilla Sugar
- optional: sprinkle of Nd chai mulling mix
- You can add up to a tablespoon of water if the dough needs help incorporating
- preheat oven to 375 F
- With a hand mixer or a stand mixer, cream the butter, sugars, and salt together-- make sure it is fully distributed and soft
- Slowly add flour, scraping down the sides as you go, until incorporated
- Roll out and cut the dough ( I use a ruler or a bench scraper for this step and make square or rectangles, but you can do whatever shape you like)
- Optional step: sprinkle with a bit more Nd Vanilla Sugar or Nd Chai Mulling Mix to pump up the flavor even more.
- Use your bench scraper or a spatula to place cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet. You can refrigerate your dough now if you'd like.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done
transfer to a wire wrack
Other recipes you might like