Easy as 1-2-3
- 12 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 zucchini
- 1 extra large eggplant
- Fresh tomato
- Half an onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- 3/4 packet French Herb Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- Chop your veg into even pieces and lay on your sheet pan
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with French Herb Sea Salt
- Lay chicken on top and pat off excess moisture with a paper towel to ensure crispy skin and sprinkle some more French Herb Sea Salt on each individual chicken thigh
- Cook for a half hour and check to see if your veggies are done to your liking.
In a rush? Has your sheet pan seen better days?
This recipe also works well in a dutch oven or pot. I like to keep the veggies on one layer with the chicken on top; my kids appreciate eating distinct foods, even when they are cooked in the same pot.
To make this shift, sauté your veg for a few minutes, add a half a cup of water, layer your chicken on top and bring to a boil. Cook covered on medium for about 15 minutes or until your chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 F.
Other recipes you might like