Cooked-All-Day flavor without cooking all day!
- Magic Umami mushroom
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 can beans such as black, kidney or cannelloni beans
- 1 cup Frozen green beans
- 1 cup Diced tomatoes
- 5 oz (small bag) Leafy green like spinach or kale (cook for 2-3 minutes to soften)
- Make broth by mixing umami mushroom seasoning with the olive oil and water.
- Bring to a boil add beans, green beans, and tomatoes. Cook for at least 10 minutes.
- Before serving add leafy that so it wilts.
Other recipes you might like