Just as it sounds-- this gravy is easy and delicious
- 1⁄2 cup poultry drippings (if you have more reduce the amount of stock)
- 1-2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp Nd season salt
- 3 tbsp Nd Mirepoix
- 1⁄4 cup white flour
- 1/4 butter or margarine
- Add 1⁄4 cup of margarine to a saucepan.
- Add the flour and mix with a whisk or wooden spoon. Cook on medium-low heat stirring constantly for 2 minutes until a “rusty” brown color . Reduce to low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and drippings and bring to a simmer
- Add the ND season salt & mirepoix, Mirepoix will settle to the bottom but flavor the whole sauce.
- Optional: use an immersion blender to blend all together
- Simmer low heat for 15+ minutes and serve hot
Other recipes you might like